Terms & Conditions
On the official site of King Billy Casino, the terms and conditions apply to each player. By creating an account on the online platform and using the services of the casino, you automatically agree to comply with the current rules of the company. When you register and click to agree to the current terms and conditions, these rules take effect. The website is owned by Dama N.V. and operates under the laws of Curacao. It is the responsibility of the user to comply with the laws of the region in which he or she resides concerning online gaming.
Changes in Terms and Conditions
The Company reserves the legal right to change the current terms and conditions as necessary. We are not responsible for notifying players of possible changes or additions. Each user should periodically check the current terms and conditions of the company in order to avoid negative moments. If the customer continues to use the services and products of the site after the changes have been made, he automatically agrees with them.
User Access to the Game
All products and services of the official site are available for use only to those customers whose region of residence does not prohibit online gambling. Before starting to play, each player is obliged to get acquainted with the laws of his country. You are not responsible for any illegal use of the site’s services. Creating an account and making deposits is available only to users of legal age. The site administration has the right to request the identifying information to confirm the identity of the player. If such information is not provided, your profile may be blocked and your accounts may be canceled. Moreover, in such cases, all your winnings will be withdrawn and you will not be able to register again.
Players are solely responsible for complying with the laws of their country and region of residence. If the legislation of your jurisdiction requires you to pay taxes and charges, you must do so yourself. The company is not responsible for the possible consequences of non-payment of taxes. When refunding, the casino reserves the right to close the commission of up to 10% of the payment providers.
Liability of the Casino
Before using the services and products of the casino, the user automatically agrees to the following rules:
- All services are provided for entertainment purposes only;
- If there is a discrepancy in the player’s presentation of the casino services, the administration is not responsible for it;
- The casino does not guarantee the absence of technical failures or malfunctions;
- If there are software malfunctions, the casino will do everything possible to remedy the problem as soon as possible;
- In the case of preventive measures for the website or in the case of technical failures, the services can be suspended for an indefinite period;
- The company is not responsible for possible losses and financial damages to players;
- In the case of a stable Internet connection, which entails financial and other risks, the site is not responsible;
- In case of an erroneous payment due to the fault of the company, we are entitled to cancel bets made on these funds;
- The Company is not responsible for any losses, damages, costs, and expenses that may arise through your participation in the games;
- The Casino shall decide on its own responsibility if a player has violated the applicable rules.
In any case, if you encounter unforeseen circumstances that lead to negative consequences, you can contact the administration of the site.
When registering, depositing, and just visiting the website, the player agrees to comply with the following rules:
- The player must be of legal age;
- The data of the personal account must be current and accurate;
- The player must not create more than one game profile on the platform;
- The individual is responsible for the safety of personal login data;
- The user must not disclose or transfer data to third parties;
- The gambler must not be an employee or relative of a casino employee;
- The user confirms that he is using the products for entertainment purposes only;
- Various illegal activities are prohibited, including money laundering on the online platform;
- The gambler must not use third-party information for registration and banking transactions;
- The client undertakes to provide additional information at the request of the administration;
- Using VPN, Proxy servers, and malicious programs are strictly prohibited and will result in fines and profile blocking;
- It is forbidden to use disposable email addresses for registration.
Thus, you must not use the site for offensive, obscene, self-serving, or other purposes that entail a violation of the rules.
Closing the Personal Profile
Every customer of the online gambling platform has the right to close his personal account. In this case, you will not have any obligations to the casino. To close your personal profile, you can contact the support specialists via live chat or at [email protected]. If you have funds in your balance, they will be returned to you for a deduction of the possible commission for such a transaction. If your profile has been closed at your personal request due to a gambling addiction or fraudulent activity discovered, you will no longer be able to open your account. Once a player profile has been deleted, the user’s identifying information is stored on the server for a prescribed period of time.
The company adheres to and develops measures to combat illegal activities on the online gambling platform. The website uses various tools to detect fraudulent activity, including special programs.
In line with the rules of the anti-fraud policy, it is forbidden to:
- Engaging in collusion or helping to profit for self-serving purposes;
- Developing strategies to carry out fraudulent activities;
- Creating more than one account;
- Money laundering or attempted money laundering;
- Using other people’s and stolen credit cards, accounts, and so on;
- Providing incorrect personal and credit information;
- Providing false documents or third parties.
If any suspicious activity is detected, the company has a zero-tolerance policy and will take appropriate action regarding your profile and accounts.
Casino Rights Concerning Anti-Fraud
If suspicious actions in your profile, as well as a fraudulent and illegal activity are detected, the casino has the right:
- Reject user requests to participate in promotions and bonuses;
- Block the profile without the possibility to restore it;
- Cancel accounts without giving any reason;
- Inform the relevant regulatory authorities about the violations;
- Inform providers, other online game operators, banks, electronic payment providers, and others of illegal activities;
- Conduct additional checks on the player’s documents;
- Provide user data to the relevant regulatory authorities;
- Partially or completely cancel the deposits made;
- Block the withdrawal of winnings;
- Verify all previously made transactions;
- Cancel any game using malware and programmed devices.
If you are offered to be a part of a conspiracy or you have reliable information about fraud, please contact the administration immediately.